By painting your house, you can change the entire look of the house. Give your house a new look by making it beautiful and protect it at the same time.
By trusting Status Waterproofing with the project, you can be assured that we will do a professional job as we ensure that:
- We use quality materials.
- Like most house paint, you get what you pay for – and the best ones are generally expensive.
- Using a high-quality paint is essential as it lasts longer, flows, and covers better than poor-quality paint.
- Another consideration worth making is to choose a paint that has a lifetime warranty against defects in the finish.
- We do proper preparations of the wall.
- Remove any loose flaking paint with a scraper, followed by a rub down with sandpaper.
- The idea is not to remove the paint off the walls entirely, but to ensure a smooth surface by eliminating any loose paint which may exist.
- Finish off the preparation process by using a putty knife to seal any cracks or holes which may exist.
- Let the filler dry, and then sand down these areas again. Brush off all the dust, caulk the joints, and allow the caulk to dry before applying primer.
- We apply the right number of coats.
- In most cases a second coat is required to get the right finish and ensure that the new coating lasts.
- If we are required to paint a light colour over a dark colour more than 2 coats may be required.
- We use the right tools.
- We use high-quality brushes, rollers, and an airless sprayer (if required).,
- We keep it neat and tidy.
- We cover the unpainted areas to prevent splatters of paint and we tidy up once the painting is concluded.
- We use professional and trained painters