Status waterproofing can do re-roofing which entails a process of layering new shingles on top of already existing ones. This can only be done if your roof is in overall good shape and has no major water damage, soggy or missing shingles.
We recommend that you re-roof the entire roof as re-roofing only small parts of your roof will not be as effective.
In some instances, such as the ones mentioned below, it is not possible to re-roof and then replacing the roof is the only option:
- If re-roofing was done before
- When rotting or sagging is noticed beneath the shingles
Status Waterproofing will
- Remove Shingles to inspect the wood underneath for damage and rot from moisture.
- Inspect the Wood so that damaged boards can be replaced.
- Ensure that wood is attached and nailed.
- Lay down the base for shingles.
- Install the shingles
- After completion inspection
- Issue a certificate for guarantee